Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Goals for 2014

I'm not a big fan of New Year's resolutions. It just seems like they only last a couple of weeks. But because there are several things I want to accomplish this year, I thought I would make some goals for 2014. Maybe sharing them publicly will help keep me accountable!

1. Grow Spiritually.
This year I want to know and love Jesus more. 

2. Be more healthy.
This goal has nothing to do with losing weight. I just want to exercise more and make better choices when it comes to eating.

3. Pay off debt.
Our ultimate goal is to be debt free. Realistically, I don't think we can do that in one year, but I would like to make some significant progress!

4. Cook more and eat out less.
We eat out way more than we should. Cooking more at home would help us save money and eat better!

5. Create a weekly cleaning schedule and stick with it.
I want to be able to do a small task each day instead of feeling overwhelmed by trying to clean the whole house in one day.

6. Take more pictures.
I have not done a good job of making pictures when we get together with family. I want to be able to have pictures to go with all our memories!

7. Be a better wife. 
I want to be the most loving and supportive wife to Jason that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment