Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Decor

It's hard to believe Christmas has already come and gone. 
I put all of the Christmas decorations away this weekend, but I took a few pictures while it was still up.

This was Scarlett's first Christmas, so we weren't sure how she would do with the tree or the gifts. Instead of getting a real tree, my parents gave us their old tree and an old tree that was my grandparents. Some of the lights didn't work, but if Scarlett decided to use the tree as a chew toy it wouldn't matter! She ended up leaving both the trees and the gifts alone which was great!

This was the first year we had two trees. We put one downstairs in our den and one upstairs in the man cave. I loved having a tree in both of the places we hang out.

Tree in the den, ornaments in a vase, tree in the man cave, tree and mantle
Gifts under the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment