Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This is Life

What we have been up to lately:

Jason has started clearing a road up to his property in the mountains in North Carolina.
He set up camp there with the camper, so last time I was off we took Daisy on a camping trip.
We went four wheeling and checked out a bunch of trails.
Daisy really enjoyed the four wheeler!

Daisy on the 4 wheeler
Mountain View from our campsite
The property overlooks this reservoir.
No camping trip is complete without a fire and s'mores!
We were also able to spend some time with our friends in North Carolina while we were there.

We also went to the UGA vs. Georgia Southern game. 
A friend gave us the tickets, and the seats were excellent!
Jason is excited about the Dawgs headed to the SEC Championship.


Unfortunately, I had to work over Thanksgiving. We celebrated with my family on Wednesday evening before I went to work. Jason was able to have dinner with his family on Thanksgiving night. 
It was certainly different this year, but I am thankful for my job. And I do have Christmas Eve and Christmas off, so I am thankful for that too!

I ventured out on Black Friday this year. I only went to Bass Pro Shop though. 
Jason's presents are the only ones I have bought so far!

I can hardly believe Christmas is less than a month away.
My to-do list definitely includes Christmas shopping and making our Christmas card photo.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment