Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Well, Thanksgiving is just about here!
Last year I made a thankful list (see it here), and I want to do that again this year.

2012 Things I am Thankful for:

1. God who is loving, merciful, and gracious.
2. Jesus, who sacrificially gave up His own life so that each of us could walk in freedom.
3. My wonderful husband, Jason.
4. Our sweet girl, Daisy Duke.
5. Our family- Jason and I both have awesome parents and siblings!
6. My job.
7. A schedule that allows me to have every other week off.
8. God's provision and many blessings in our life.
9. The years that I had with Nana and Papa and their positive influence.
10. Country Music
11. Heated seats in my car for these chilly mornings.
12. Freedom and each person who has fought and is fighting for our country.
13. shereadstruth.com 
14. The beauty of sunrises and sunsets.
15. The beach
16. Leaves changing in the fall
17. The mountains
18. All of my appliances- washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, oven
19. My phone and computer
20. Good health
21. Our new house that is just about finished.
22. Laughter
23. Desserts
24. Friends
25. Warm, fuzzy blankets
26. Jason's company staying busy  
27. Good books
28. Finishing all of my continuing education!
29.  Our ability to travel and make memories
30. My life resting securely in the hands of God.

Colossians 4: 3 (NLT)
"Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment