Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rock-iversary

Three years ago today, it was a gorgeous Sunday.
Jason took me up to Brasstown Bald, the highest point in Georgia, because I had been wanting to go on a hike.
And at the very top, he proposed!

I can hardly believe it's already been 3 years since that day, 
or that we've already been married a year and a half.
But I am thankful to be able to call my best friend my husband, and I am honored to be his wife.

After we got in Engaged!
I am loving Darius Rucker's new song, "True Believers".
Relationships aren't perfect and love is not a fairy tale.
But love is worth all the work you put into it!

My favorite part of the song:

"We are one before our God in Heaven
We are one road,
When the going gets rough.
We are one now and forever.
We are one name, one life, one flame.
We are one heartbeat in darkness.
We are one lasting answered prayer
We are one unbroken promise,
And we are two true believers"

If you want to check out the video click here.

Happy Rock-iversary to my sweet Jason!
Thank you for asking me to be your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment