Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Twenty-Five

Yesterday was my birthday, and I am officially 25 years old.
It's a little bit hard to believe...

The celebration started last week when Jason, my parents, and a couple of friends surprised me with a birthday dinner. Jason smoked some salmon, our friends brought over all the sides, and Daddy made his famous banana pudding for dessert. It was a fun surprise!

Birthday Cupcake
The birthday celebration continued with a trip to the lake with friends on Sunday after church. It was a perfect lake day, not too hot. Jason got a new camper grill, so we were able to grill hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch. It was yummy! We stopped at a marina for a choco taco for dessert!

Love!
Jason driving the boat!
Beautiful skyline when we got home from the lake!
Yesterday I woke up to a chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A, beautiful pink roses, and a sweet card from Jason.


My mom also decorated our doors in the basement with Happy Birthday banners!


Jason and I went shopping yesterday for my birthday. It was fun to spend time with Jason even though I wasn't able to find anything for myself. We had lunch at Moe's and then Sweet Monkey's for dessert!


After shopping Mom and I went to get our nails done. I got a manicure and pedicure. It was relaxing and good quality time with my mom.

Love the natural color I picked!
For dinner I got to pick the restaurant, so we headed to Maggiano's. We ate some yummy Italian food and even had leftovers to bring home!



Back at home, I opened the gifts from my parents- a beautiful green scarf and the Shark steam cleaner!

I have been wanting one of these! I can't wait to clean with it :)
Mom made my birthday cake, a sour cream cake. It's my Nana's recipe. Sour cream cake has always been my favorite of Nana's!

Cutting the cake. It was delicious!
It was a great birthday! I am very thankful for my family and friends who made it special!

No comments:

Post a Comment