Monday, April 23, 2012

Always

Yesterday Jason and I went to Passion City Church.
Kristian Stanfill led worship and sang the song "Always".


"Oh my God
He will not delay 
my refuge and strength always
I will not fear
His promise is true
my God will come through always
Always"

We can choose to put our hope and trust in anything.
But as long as we are trusting in our friends, family, selves, money, etc 
to always come through for us, we will be very disappointed.
God is the ONLY one who will ALWAYS come through.
No matter what.

Psalm 46:1 (NLT)
"God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble."
emphasis mine

Psalm 121:1-2 (NLT)
"I look up to the mountains - does my help come from there?
My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth!"

1 comment:

  1. I am not one that is into religious music normally, but I really liked this song. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete