Thursday, February 9, 2012

Deutoronomy 7:9

I have a twitter account but don't use it very often. This morning I checked it out and saw a tweet from Perry Noble, the pastor of NewSprings Church. It said, "Deuteronomy 7:9 = a GREAT way to begin your day!!!"

Of course I had to check out Deuteronomy 7:9. This is what I found...

"Understand, therefore, that the LORD your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands."

This verse is a great way to start the day! What encouragement! I needed this reminder today.
God is God.
God is Faithful.
God keeps EVERY promise.
God loves with an unfailing love.
All we have to do is love Him and follow His commands.

I hope this verse brings you encouragement today!

Photo Challenge Update:

Day 6: Dinner
I was so sick on Monday. My dinner was this water and 6 ritz crackers. Thankfully I'm feeling better now.

Day 7: Button

Day 8: Sun
Sunset last night. Gorgeous!

Day 9: Front Door
Door to our little apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment