Monday, June 20, 2011

No More Studying! :)

I have been studying non-stop for the past 10 days for my last two tests to get licensed as a pharmacist. I had the second test on Friday, and the very last test was today. Now that I am done with studying I can finally get back to updating our blog! I should find out in the next couple of days whether or not I passed these last couple tests. I did get a letter today saying that I passed the first test I took three weeks ago! Yay!


Back to the honeymoon, Thursday was our second to last day. We started the day off with our second breakfast in bed. This time we had it on our patio, complete with a view of the beach and the sound of the waves. It was yummy :) 


Unfortunately, Thursday was also the day that Jason started feeling bad. He had some drainage and was really congested. We checked with the Sandals gift shop, but they didn't have anything for sinuses. At this point, I was really wishing I had brought my Neti Pot! Believe me, I will not be leaving home without it again! We decided to walk down to the grocery store on the corner to see if they had anything to help. We found something that had sudafed in it, so Jason was good to go. Since we were there we also got some snacks for the trip home. We starved on the way down, so we didn't want the same thing to happen again! 


After our trip to the store, we headed out with the Sandals crew to go snorkeling. This time we went to a much better spot. There were a lot more different kinds of fish and lots of reefs to look at. The only thing that bothered me were the tiny jellyfish looking things that seemed to be everywhere! I tried to stay away from them, but there just seemed to be so many. Jason called them sea ants. Other than those things, it was a great experience. Once again, wishing we had an underwater camera!


After snorkeling, we went back to the resort for lunch and hung out at the pool for the rest of the afternoon. For dinner we headed back to Sandals La Toc to eat at Kimono's, the Japanese restaurant. It was Hibachi style. The food was pretty good, but not as good as the french restaurant the night before! 


Here are a couple of pictures of the beach at La Toc and the sunset!




No comments:

Post a Comment