Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's MAY!

In case you haven't noticed it is now May 1st! We are officially in the month of graduation and the wedding! Woo Hoo! :)

Friday Mom and I had our final planning meeting with Flint Hill to give the final head count and finish up everything with decorations. It was pretty easy. All of that is officially done. After the meeting Mom and I headed to the mall to do some shopping. I needed some new shorts and stuff for the honeymoon and a dress for graduation and the rehearsal dinner. It was a very successful day! We were able to get lots of good stuff and even found two great dresses. And everywhere we went was having amazing sales. One of the sales was just because of the royal wedding. So thank you William and Kate for getting married on Friday so I could have 40% off at Banana Republic!! :)


Then Saturday my bridesmaids and I went shopping for their shoes. We were able to find some that they both like and feel comfortable wearing. And it was fun to hang out with them! 



Jason has been gone all weekend. He went on a bachelor motorcycle ride with his sisters. They went up to North Carolina and have been riding through the mountains all weekend. He has been sending me pictures all weekend.


River they stopped at


Mountain top view

Jason being attacked by a bear in Cherokee, NC

Jason's bike with new saddle bags
They are on their way home now, but it sounds like they had a great time! Charles and I are trying to figure out what we are going to do for my bachelorette sibling time. We don't have an entire weekend, so it will have to be a day trip.

The wedding plans are coming along. Tomorrow Jason and I are meeting with our pastor and the musician to figure out exactly how the ceremony will go and all the processional and recessional song. Hopefully after tomorrow we will have all the song information for the programs so we can get them printed. Tuesday I have my trial run for the hair. That should be fun! I'm excited to get that figured out as well. Mom and I were also talking about how we need to get all the gifts from the showers washed and ready to use and start moving my clothes and things downstairs to our apartment. Wow. I can't believe in less than 3 weeks we will be married!

Graduation is this Saturday, May 7th. This is definitely a busy time. Our class is having a graduation party on Thursday night. On Friday, we have a class meeting to get our gowns and a senior banquet. Then graduation on Saturday morning! At least I have started studying for the boards this weekend. I am praying for good time management skills over the next 3 weeks!!

6 days until graduation!
20 days until the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment