Saturday, March 12, 2011

Waiting

Waiting is not fun. I have heard that patience is a virtue, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of it. I think it's a part of our culture. We all want things to happen as soon as possible. Right now it seems like everything in my life is a waiting game. Waiting to finish school. Waiting to get married. Waiting to find out if I will be doing a residency next year. Waiting to find out where Jason will have a job. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

It is so very hard to be patient. This is probably the very reason God is teaching me through all of this waiting to be patient. God's timing is always perfect. I am finishing school at the exact time God planned for me. Only God knows if doing a residency is the right thing for me and for Jason. I trust Him and pray that if it is not the right path to take that the door would be closed. God is our provider; He has always provided for Jason and my family. There is no reason not to trust Him. While I am anxious to find out where Jason and I are headed in our new life together, I am waiting, and trying to be patient, for God to lead us where he wants us to go.

Psalm 27:14 "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment