Friday, February 4, 2011

What this is all about...

I decided to start this blog because of all the changes that are happening in my life this year. 2011 is a very exciting year for me. I will finally graduate from college in May and have my Doctorate in Pharmacy. Another exciting happening in May is our wedding! On May 21st I will become Jason's wife. This is what I am looking forward to most about this year! Jason is my best friend and the love of my life. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him and start this new chapter in our lives. I will also be finding a job and starting my life in the work world which is going to be very different from all the time I've spent in school. Jason and I are also waiting to see what God has in store for us in His ministry. Jason is a youth pastor. I know that God has something amazing planned for us in the next year. I can't wait to see what it is. With all these changes, I want to remember every detail, so I will be keeping track of all these exciting changes in this blog. And so we begin our journey....


No comments:

Post a Comment